`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
2012 Panini Prizm Football Case Break - Votes Are In, Case Break Complete w/ Scans!
Big Grin 
2012 Panini Prizm Football Case Break - Votes Are In, Case Break Complete w/ Scans!
Hello Everyone!

Looks like I will be breaking a case of 2012 Panini Prizm Football, as the vast majority of you voted for option 2. And thanks to all of you who took the time to participate in this poll, I sincerely appreciate the ability of sharing the excitement with fellow collectors!

**UPDATE**

My wife and completed breaking open the case, and all things considering, we had fun. Did not get the "big hit" I was hoping for.

Here is a break-down of (roughly) what we got:

* (1x) 325-card complete set
* (3x) Base-sets (no rookies)
* (21x) Autographed RCs
* (3x) Autograph Cards
* (12x) Red-Die-Cut Cards
* Over 300 RCs, to include the Rookie Impact RCs
* One Gold Card #/10
* One Black Card 1/1

We also got a decent number of inserts and refractors. In any case, I have posted scans of the RC Auto's and the red, gold, black cards below. Scans of everything else will be posted on the Football Trading Forum later today and uploaded into my ORG.

Thanks again to everyone who gave their time and input into this shared adventure!

[Image: FBpaPrzm6_zpsc5497ac9.jpg]

[Image: FBpaPrzm_zpsc8766c82.jpg]

[Image: FBpaPrzm3_zpsfffed86c.jpg]

[Image: FBpaPrzm2_zpscff24a22.jpg]
Imagination is more important than knowledge...

Messages In This Thread
2012 Panini Prizm Football Case Break - Votes Are In, Case Break Complete w/ Scans! - by imagine024 - 01-27-2013, 02:23 PM