`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it worth it to start an "organize" collection for trade?

RE: Is it worth it to start an "organize" collection for trade?
If it is base cards, then I do not see a point adding them.. it is very time consuming to add hundreds if not thousands of cards..

I've had a paid subscription to OP since 2007.. I would much rather have the magazine, but it does not list every card..

you can use the trade/organization (I believe) up to 100 cards listed for free.. after that, Beckett wants you to pay for the OPG... if you collect more than one sport, subscriptions can get expensive, even when bundled up..

for me, I like the Organization idea.. but again, it is time consuming.. so I have been adding more cards.. I have close to 4,000 cards listed.. mostly from 2006-07 to present...

I think adding low serial numbered cards to your ORG is good, because you never know when a collector will find it & make you an offer...

Zinger82... you been a member a long time.. did you stop collecting for awhile? just curious... I'd recommend setting up a small trade organization.. see if you like it.. if yes, then pay for the OPG for a month or year (month is too short of time & not much traffic on Beckett forums as there used to be, especially in baskebtall).. in that time, you should get an idea if it will benefit you or not..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it worth it to start an "organize" collection for trade? - by jpleazme805 - 12-31-2012, 03:51 PM