`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rookie of the year debate...???...

RE: Rookie of the year debate...???...
Alfred Morris has been the starter since Week 1. He had over 90 yards rushing and two tds against the saints. He had every chance to break ED's record but he isnt AD.

(12-31-2012, 03:46 AM)jeremy0998 Wrote: What about Luke Kuechly for DROY? Wasn't he leading the NFL in tackles during the latter part of the season? That has to account for something.

As far as Luck not being in the conversation, a2coupe2a, I think you're totally off base and maybe a little biased to the home town guy. Sure Luck threw 18 ints, completion % was whatever and didn't have as many rushing yards or whatnot. What he did have is a down and out team that the year before he got there that went 2-14. Certainly not a winning record and a very far cry from the playoffs (which the Seahawks went to last year without the help of Mr. Wilson). From what I can gather on Google, the Colts went 11-5 this year. That's a pretty vast improvement to me. Indy had to stink last year to get the #1 draft pick this past year, right? To leave Luck out of the ROY conversation just seems a little wrong to me. I also have no idea why you would bring up Mathis, Freeman (who I think you may be mistaken for Dwight Freeney) and Bethea. Aren't those guys on the wrong side of the ball when trying to concider and offensive award?

I say give to OROY to Morris because if he was the starter from day 1 (like all 4 rookie starting qb's in week 1), he would have crushed ED's rookie rushing record and DROY to Kuechly.

[Image: child_please_banner_49ers_zps677193f9.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Rookie of the year debate...???... - by ugameck - 12-30-2012, 10:46 PM
RE: Rookie of the year debate...???... - by child_please - 12-31-2012, 10:47 AM