`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1st Luck 1 R&S Longevity, 2 Certified, 1 Panini Black

RE: 1st Luck 1 R&S Longevity, 2 Certified, 1 Panini Black
(01-10-2013, 04:02 PM)choleka Wrote: Decided to put the Luck up on Ebay. Got an instant bid on it, so hopefully it does alright for me. I held of a little hoping that they would go on a little run in the playoffs (wasn't expecting it but it may have helped if he played well and had some playoff wins).

Will be interesting to see how it does. Have a little bit of seller's remorse as I really considered holding onto the card.

Good that you got an instant bid on it. And Longevity is rough break....I bought a box at Target months back thinking it was like years past where you could actually get nice stuff out of it. I got 4 non-numbered jerseys and thought maybe I just got a bad box, then I looked around and saw alot of people getting basically the same thing I got. Autos are tough to pull out of it, and I think Luck and RG3 patch autos are /15 or some ridiculous low number. The auto checklist is quite obscure overall, nothing to warrant a multiple box buy unless I got a super good discount. I think my 2 best cards were the same Martin you got, and a Foles jersey. I can't remember the other 2.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st Luck 1 R&S Longevity, 2 Certified, 1 Panini Black - by SkylerDean0526 - 01-10-2013, 06:37 PM