`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
1st Annual weslamb and friends Contest for December!! Final Entries Only

RE: 1st Annual weslamb and friends Contest for December!! Final Entries Only
My player, Bruce Carter. Why? First and foremost I am a HUGE UNC fan. Bruce Carter is my favorite player from UNC that I can actually remember playing there. I mean, im 25 lol so I cant go way back. Bruce was a little known high school athlete who played qb in college. UNC took him and made him a linebacker. He started ever since he was a freshman and gave it his all every single game, whether it was on defense or special teams. I remember in a 3 game stretch he had blocked like 4 or 5 punts and was just a game changer. There was some misconduct with some of the players at UNC that were eligible to go pro but came back to school and Bruce wasnt caught up in that mess even though he was a likely 1st round pick before tearing his ACL against Duke on senior day. Bruce Carter is and always will be a Tar Heel and I loved hearing Kenan Stadium go Bruceeeeeeeeeeeee. I picked up one of his letterman autos last year and was hooked. I was able to pick up another and knew i just had to finish the name plate, which is displayed proudly in my room. I am now down to only needing 13 Carters to have 100% of his non 1/1's. This sketch will now be part of my collection lol and it was a very cool contest. Some great drawings!
[Image: BruceCarterSketch.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st Annual weslamb and friends Contest for December!! Final Entries Only - by jdetter23 - 12-30-2012, 01:51 AM