`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Joe Johnson signing in Brooklyn

RE: Panini Joe Johnson signing in Brooklyn
Hi all. Thanks for all of the responses. I was somewhat surprised by the light turnout. But considering that the home opener against the Knicks was cancelled due to Sandy and the announcement that the sellout against the Raptors was somewhat dubious due to the sparse attendance, I think that the real surprise was that the signing moved forward as scheduled.

So Joe did sign multiple items - jerseys, shirts and balls. He didn't always sign the Panini photo. Here's a pic that I forgot to post that shows him signing a shirt.
[Image: photo1-3.jpg]

And to clarify, Panini was tweeting about the event in the morning. Then during the event, they tweeted that anyone who posted pics on their FB page or tweeted about the event would be considered for a box of Threads. I think that I was the only one who tweeted so they told me to DM them and two weeks later, I got a package from them.

I wonder how they would respond if everyone were to tweet to them asking for a Private Signing in their hometown. It was a very cool event and I hope that everyone does get a chance to have the experience.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Panini Joe Johnson signing in Brooklyn - by chen12 - 11-16-2012, 12:12 AM