`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
It finally happened! Shipping Issue

RE: It finally happened! Shipping Issue
(11-18-2012, 03:44 PM)davidanthony2k Wrote: well that is how the post office works.. if you want to write DO NOT BEND on an envelope you need another 20 cent stamp on the envelope. MANY post offices workers do not even know about this rule.

Any seller that can't ship using a bubble wrap envelope for any trading card should be thrown off ebay! Just because the card may only be a couple bucks makes absolutely no difference. How many times did someone on here need a $3 card to get graded out at BGS 9 or better to go in a set? That $3 card means allot more to the buyer then you may think and they want it delivered in the best possible shape. Charging $1.50 and using a PWE tells me only one thing.... the seller sucks! Sorry but its true if I buy a card off ebay I expect a bubble envelope as well as it to be packaged properly in that bubble envelope. When I sell a card I ship it like I want it shipped to me. I charge $2.95 for shipping (always willing to combine shipping) but I never and mean NEVER had a problem with someone saying they didn't get it or it wasn't packed properly and my feedback I have 5 stars on every category but shipping costs and that one has 4.9 so bottom line a buyer doesn't mind paying a little more for shipping as long as you do the job you should be doing as a seller.... you took a short cut and tried to be cheap about it and you got burned refund the buyers money, and hopefully if you continue to sell on ebay you will ship cards the correct way from now on. It's a no brainer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It finally happened! Shipping Issue - by dyarberry - 11-19-2012, 12:38 AM