`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Marcus Trufant Bowling&Billards event. TONS OF AUTOS

RE: Marcus Trufant Bowling&Billards event. TONS OF AUTOS
(11-14-2012, 01:07 AM)aviat0rshades Wrote: Man you killed. I'm still sad I missed out on Kemp.

Still bummed I missed a couple players...lol

I got really lucky getting 2 different Kemp autos. Just kinda wish I had a Basket ball item for him to sign.
(11-14-2012, 04:08 AM)BigBadBootyDaddy Wrote: In my opinion, anything Russell Wilson puts a pen to is pretty f'n epic...regardless of how small he signs it.

I do see your point and it was more of a whine than a complaint. I have had the chance to meet Russell 3 different times and he is a really awesome guy and treats everyone great.
(11-14-2012, 05:30 AM)nineof Wrote: That is an amazing looking autographed ball. Congratulations on getting that done, mik! The Shawn Kemp auto is pretty cool too. He was an exciting player to watch back in the day.

It was a real BLAST! Makes the autos a little nicer when you get to shake the guys hand that just gave the auto.And Kemp did not sign for to many folks so really stoked to get 2 autos from him.
(11-14-2012, 09:23 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: You got all of my Oregon guys, & you got Lawyer Milloy! How freaking awesome!

SUPER STOKED with Milloy!
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marcus Trufant Bowling&Billards event. TONS OF AUTOS - by mik253 - 11-14-2012, 05:59 PM