`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new PC focus? Refractors!

new PC focus? Refractors!
OK, with the extremely limited budget I will be working from for the next few months, I am considering a new PC focus. Yes I'll still be collecting MJs and Mitch Richmonds, but for me, few cards beat the look of the early years of refractors. 1993-94 through 1998-99, some of those refractors are some of the best-looking cards ever produced.

With that, I'd like to see if I can trade for as many good-looking refractors as I can. I would prefer semistar-star players, but if it's really good looking, like the 97-98 Bowman's Best Picks Tony Battie I pulled, I'll PC it anyway Smile

I'll probably keep them all listed FT/FS since I'm not as attached to them as MJs or Mitches, but if anybody's got some old school refractors just sitting around, why not trade them to me for some different bait?

I'll post a couple pics of my refractors soon to give you an idea of the stuff I am particularly fond of.

LMK what you guys have! Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Messages In This Thread
new PC focus? Refractors! - by buckunteer - 10-30-2012, 03:22 PM
RE: new PC focus? Refractors! - by atteberry23 - 10-31-2012, 09:38 AM
RE: new PC focus? Refractors! - by kct1 - 10-31-2012, 09:40 AM
RE: new PC focus? Refractors! - by buckunteer - 11-02-2012, 08:32 PM