`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Need Some Advice On Handling This Ebay Issue

RE: Need Some Advice On Handling This Ebay Issue
(10-16-2012, 10:51 AM)phillies816 Wrote: Like i stated I did make an attempt to see where it came from. If the scan had said CA like the seller of the Hamels card I would have known right away. If they had included a packing slip I would have known right away. I also waited 10 days to hear anything so please dont make it sound like I just didn't make an attempt. I don't appreciate what you are implying. What i meant by what would be the best and most reasonable option. Just drop it altogether? Send the guy every card that came out of those boxes? Still ask him for the Hamels and maybe send something to help offset the loss of his boxes? Should have been more specific.

How did I know it was the same seller? The card I bought was out of California and the tracking on the boxes said New York? Shady this

Assuming you dont have 100s of items coming in from e-bay, and are able to use common sense, you should think to contact the seller(s) that are supposed to be sending you something and ask if there was a mixup, not necessarily wait for them to contact you. Then you open the cards? i just dont get the logic. Why would you open the cards knowing that you didnt buy them.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need Some Advice On Handling This Ebay Issue - by Krangry - 10-16-2012, 10:59 AM