`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
An eBay experience I just want to share
10-11-2012, 11:20 AM
RE: An eBay experience I just want to share
(10-10-2012 05:35 PM)23isit Wrote:  You not knowing any circumstance of his situation why dont you just leave it go? You lost nothing but some time. Do you realize how much time buyers waste of sellers time? Perhaps find peace in that it cost you nothing.

He didn't cost any seller's time. The seller screwed him over. Why should he let it go because other buyers waste other seller's time?

Ok, I guess I am the only one then. I would have left a negative for sure. If you offer to sell me something, I pay you, and you don't follow through.... yeah, you're getting a negative feedback. Maybe he has a logical explanation, in which case I would retract my feedback. But if you don't follow through on your end and then ignore me on top of it, you better believe I am going to leave a negative. If you waste my time and I effectively give you a 30 day interest free loan and ignore me, I guarantee you that feedback rating isn't going to be perfect any more.

[Image: foster_2_3.jpg]
(Thanks to phinzphan1372 for sig!)

Always looking for Arian Foster, Josh Hamilton, and Walter Payton
Click HERE to see my bucket!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An eBay experience I just want to share - joe callahan13 - 10-11-2012 11:20 AM