`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
An eBay experience I just want to share
10-10-2012, 03:58 PM
An eBay experience I just want to share
This has been resolved for a little bit, but I just want to share and get everyone's opinions on if I did the right thing at the end here. A while ago, a seller had a 1958 Topps Ted Williams card up for bid on the bay. Before placing a bid, I checked the description and the pictures, and it seemed to be a legit 1958 card, not a vintage reprint or anything. The seller had 100% positive feedback so I figured, what the hell. I placed my max bid quite lower than I what I figured the card would go for. Needless to say, I won. I was excited but also still skeptical. I paid promptly (I almost always pay immediately when I win an auction); the only thing left was waiting for the card. So I waited. And waited. And waited. It never showed. I sent a message to the seller telling him I hadn't received it, but never heard back. I had to wait a month to contact eBay, which I did 30 days after purchase. I asked for a full refund. A few days later, my PayPal was refunded in full. There was no apology, no explanation of what happened from the seller. I never heard from the guy before or since. eBay asked for me to give feedback to the seller, but I opted not to. Should I have given negative feedback? I figured, I got my money back, and that's all I wanted. I just thought it was strange not to get ANY kind of a response. Anyone have this type of situation happen to them?

[Image: indians_zps82881612.jpg]

- Jason Kipnis super collector
- Cleveland Indians Autos/Relics/Inserts/Parallels and Base Sets
- Superstar and HOF autos/relics
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
An eBay experience I just want to share - JamesMichael32 - 10-10-2012 03:58 PM