`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ripped off on the benchtradingdotcom

RE: Ripped off on the benchtradingdotcom
(10-09-2012, 01:22 AM)ryanmo5 Wrote: I know a lot of people have been ripped off here well it happens everywhere. I have never personally been ripped off on beckett and I will always prefer this site due to the friends I've made and the org/pricing. I decided to try my hand at trading there and despite my better judgment sent off a big trade. When you are new there you are forced to send first which sucks when you have the trades here and the amazing feedback i have on ebay but its the way it is. Well I made a big trade for me, right around 130.00 in cards both ways. I sent my end off on 8/31/2012 and have yet to receive my end. Also haven't received a response by the mods there in response to me reporting the trade. Seems pretty shady to me, no contact back by the mods or the trader and no cards.

So what should I do? I have all his info including his address, emails and various other info. Anything I can do legally? Funny he is a HOF member on there, figured i could trust him! He hasn't been on since sept 14th. His name is Robby just in case someone knows him.

Wouldn't this fall under mail fraud with a proof of delivery? Also, i would try to contact the mods again.
Hope things work out for you.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Messages In This Thread
Ripped off on the benchtradingdotcom - by ryanmo5 - 10-09-2012, 01:22 AM
RE: Ripped off on the benchtradingdotcom - by krn001 - 10-09-2012, 08:47 PM