`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
I need to do this now before it gets too late. Thank you acevanquish!

RE: I need to do this now before it gets too late. Thank you acevanquish!
(10-07-2012, 07:03 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: Thank you to everyone who has replied so far. I couldn't agree more with the sentiments expressed!

@HeyFitzy I would love to! You accept lay-a-way? ^_^

@stera8 Thank you for the tip. I double checked and it is the manufactures' site I dl'd the software and updates from. I deleted everything yesterday am currently in the progress of unzipping and re-installing all the files they had for this model and OS. Unfortunately during this process, I've found out my disc drive is no longer reading discs, so the software that Ace sent with the scanner is currently of no use. I was about to try to buy a used/new drive (depending on cost) before I discovered you could get these files from the manufactures' website. So again, thank you!

This is a great story, it shows there are still good people out there. I may have a spare CD drive if you need. I can't go without one since most software programs are on disc plus i use it to save or back up info.
I can check what i may have for cd, granted it wouldn't be brand new but i never had one go bad. Maybe check the properties of the drive in windows explorer or an existing cable for the drive might need to be unplugged & reseated (i have had that happen).
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Messages In This Thread
RE: I need to do this now before it gets too late. Thank you acevanquish! - by krn001 - 10-07-2012, 11:27 PM