Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This One's For Tyson (wickabee)

RE: This One's For Tyson (wickabee)
Thanks, Hugh!

I used to collect just RCs as a kid, but that died quickly when the 90's popped around. I did sets then. I wish I still had some of my old PC from back then, though. I kept everything in the best condition I could!

Just thought that everyone should know about the great traders that still linger! Haha!

(10-03-2012, 09:50 AM)pens fan addict Wrote: Love the vintage Randi....I was always a fan of the older cards.....I have a bunch of old Vintage rcs in my PC....I collected them when I liked a wide array pf players.......nowadays....its not the same.....I stay within the Penguins organization.....

Congrats on all the amazing pickups and adds to your PC...

Thanks for the heads up on superb traders

Whew! I get to survive! Haha! Tongue

1-I had quite a few Brett Hull RCs back in the day, and sold them all of when I stopped collecting. It is a good thing, though, because they were $100+ when I sold them and I got some decent coin for them. Thanks for the walk down memory lane!

2-I am not too worried about picking up double from the 80's... they are great to have!

(10-03-2012, 10:41 AM)wickabee Wrote: Randi, I'm disappointed in you, but not to worry, I'll let you live.

Other thoughts:
1 - I don't know why, I never liked him as a player, but I've always wanted a Brett Hull RC, probably because my dad had one when I was kid and it was his "money" card. I can't bring myself to buy one now, like I said I never liked Hull, but I'm happy whenever someone else picks one up. Thank you for letting me live vicariously through you.

2 - You can never have too many RCs from the early 80s, so I wouldn't worry too much about the Andreychuk.

Haha! With two stellar cards like that, I don't see how you wouldn't! Thanks for another brilliant trade!

Randi

(10-03-2012, 11:29 AM)bguzowski16 Wrote: I made two of the top three!!!

Messages In This Thread
This One's For Tyson (wickabee) - by rayeates - 10-03-2012, 09:28 AM
RE: This One's For Tyson (wickabee) - by rayeates - 10-03-2012, 01:02 PM
RE: This One's For Tyson (wickabee) - by wickabee - 10-03-2012, 10:41 AM
RE: This One's For Tyson (wickabee) - by rayeates - 10-03-2012, 08:06 PM