(Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What happened to this forum?
10-17-2012, 10:41 PM
RE: What happened to this forum?
(10-17-2012 08:48 AM)dunnere Wrote:  Hey guys,

Well, an interesting topic, to say the least. I know that my involvement here has been very limited lately, mostly due to my work schedule (getting on during the day is tough these days), and my personal life - I just bought a house, so I have been packing and getting things ready for the move, and I am not willing to buy anythign new to break until after I move.

I do not go to any other sites...I am pretty cool with the familiar, especially since I have tried hard to build a decent reputation here, which is tough because I am not able to be involved daily, yet alone to the level that I would like to be. I want to trade more, I would like to sell some stuff, too, but it is all about time and priorities.

Having said that, I need to go right now, as work calls...

I am glad to see you had a chance to post here.
I know how life can interfere with someones hobbies and we've done a couple of trades that took a long time to work out. Patience is a virtue and I certainly got to appreciate my own patience on our last trade. Wink
I have only been able to get on after work lately. I work 2nd shift hours and used to get on here before work during the mid-afternoon hours too. But the past couple of weeks I have been working on stripping down & re-insulating my exterior windows. It's been a pain in the butt, but will be worth it during the winter. I still have to glaze about half of the windows and let that sit for a week or so before I can paint them. I am hoping the weather will start to co-operate with me a bit more so I can finish the project before the weather changes enough to make the glaze and painting projects impossible.

Congrats on the new house! Do you have room for a 'Man Cave' there, OR at least a 'hobby room'??? Smile

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What happened to this forum? - dunnere - 10-17-2012, 08:48 AM
RE: What happened to this forum? - spazmatastic - 10-17-2012 10:41 PM
RE: What happened to this forum? - dunnere - 10-18-2012, 11:07 AM