`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
So these Ebay box breaks that "abide by Ebay policies"

So these Ebay box breaks that "abide by Ebay policies"
I took part in an Ebay Box Break and wound up not getting anything from my team pulled. No problem, I understood the risk. I had to explain to my boss (my better half) why there was $x.00 deducted via Paypal and I have nothing to show for it. "BUT! The listing says that all participants do get something so that they remain within Ebay guidelines therefore it's NOT a chance auction."

A month later I've never received the "something." The user has perfect feedback so basically I'm feeling like I'm going all "sour grapes" on it and don't want to be "that guy."

Should I try to get my "something" or just accept that's the way the cookie crumbles with these things? It's the first time I've ever done one of these and I anticipated getting "burned" but I'm not TOO mad about it. At the same time every time I log into Ebay there's a feedback reminder and I'm not leaving positive feedback if I didn't get what the description stated.

Penny for your thoughts.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

Messages In This Thread
So these Ebay box breaks that "abide by Ebay policies" - by y2hood - 09-20-2012, 01:52 PM