`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why PMG is more popular than other potential parallel?

RE: Why PMG is more popular than other potential parallel?
Got Watcha Want.. It is crazy to believe that dealers sold too much pre-sale boxes... the are supposed to anticipate the pre-sale & estimate how much they will sale upon release of the product... it is called "LOGISTICS"... There are people that get paid big buck to market product & quess the amount of product they will need to fulfill all the pre-sales & after release sales...

It is hard to believe that a big time & well respected dealers like DAcardworld & Blowoutcards would run out of product so fast.. only to turn around a few days later & double the price per box... It is crazy! They are robbing collectors of their hard earned money along with UD & Panini... already with their high price SRP... remember all those products that started out at $100-200 per box, only to drop in price? but then others, skyrocket, because it has Durant & Rose autos in them...

Crazy prices like RETRO are making me not want to collect anymore!! I am trying to downsize my collection anyways.. but this just helps me do it faster... search for my user ID... you'll find my cards...

What was the SRP?
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why PMG is more popular than other potential parallel? - by jpleazme805 - 09-13-2012, 05:21 PM