`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Who are your LEAST favorite drivers?
10-12-2012, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2012 12:41 AM by canadiancatgreen.)
RE: Who are your LEAST favorite drivers?
(10-10-2012 08:28 PM)spazmatastic Wrote:  That's why he used to be on my list. He was always whining and complaining about everything if the race didn't go his way. He seems to have calmed down some and learned to watch his tongue in front of the cameras now that he is a partial team owner.

hmm ok maybe I will need to check it out than
(08-29-2012 11:26 PM)spazmatastic Wrote:  At least my thread has done what I intended it to do.
It sparked conversation and drama, without anyone getting irate about any comments they read. Well done everyone. Thanks for discussing this in a calm manner and being well-behaved. I've enjoyed reading all the replies.
I look forward to starting new threads like this one during the Chase.

you know I really appreciate when people respect each others opinions. I have seen sites where someone like a diffriant team or driver get them called names and it is just plain wrong. and don't get me started I just ended off there it is just so annoying when it happens we do not have to agree but leave others opinions alone and have your own

Hey I think people could take lessons with the way we do things. This being the respect for each other

anyways yes reading the threads is enjoyable and at times amusing
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who are your LEAST favorite drivers? - canadiancatgreen - 10-12-2012 11:43 PM