`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011-12 Limited Draft Redemptions

RE: 2011-12 Limited Draft Redemptions
(07-24-2012, 11:25 AM)therobertogato Wrote: Ok, thanks man. Such a weird year. Are they worth what they're going for on the bay in everyone's opinion?

In my opinion? No. For one, in regards to the 2011 Draft Pick Redemptions, people are paying the most for XRCA and XRCAA because they think with it being the first letter in the alphabet (or double letter) it somehow correlates to the #1 draft pick which would be Kyrie Irving. For all everyone knows, Kyrie Irving could end up being XRCQ and XRCA ends up being Bismack Biyombo and XRCAA ends up being Elliott Williams. How will people feel spending $100+ on AU of either of them? Mind you, Biyombo can still develop as big men are a premium in this league. Secondly, regarding the 2012 Draft Pick Redemptions, these aren't autographed. I sold one that I pulled for Anthony Davis (it was the #1 pick and I sold it the Sunday after the draft) for $88 delivered. This is a non-AU card. I started my auction at $0.99 so I would feel that the person paid what they were willing to pay for it, but that's just crazy. Thirdly, to my knowledge, these rules apply to each product. So it's not like 2012 Draft Picks won't be AU for just Past & Present, they won't be AU for Gold Standard or Limited. So if I had sold a Limited RC of Anthony Davis and it's numbered (currently, there's no indication of that) then that might be a little more acceptable at $88. I need the #9 pick, and with it being Andre Drummond, I would be willing to pay maybe $15 for it max, but definitely no more than that. But they're selling (last I checked was a few weeks ago) for quite a bit more than that.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2011-12 Limited Draft Redemptions - by xstreaminsanity - 07-24-2012, 11:54 AM