`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are the vintage collectors? There are Pics here

RE: Where are the vintage collectors? There are Pics here
not sure if I am doing this right My middle name is John and my older brother always called me that. He got this from a game he went to in Detroit. The second signature sheet has Don Cherry on the same sheet as Terry Sawchuk. This was signed for my brother in 1955 at a Bruins Blackhawks preseason game held in St Catherines Ont. Where will you ever find those names along with all the others on a sheet. Sawchuk only played parts of 2 seasons with the bruins . He was suffering from depression and the Bruins MGMT treated him like crap so he asked for a trade. Cherry only played one game in the NHL so it is extremely rare to find these two auto's on a sheet anywhere. you will see that Schmidt, Goyette, Labine, Quakenbush and other on on there as well. One of my gem pieces. Just count the HOF players on those two sheets alone. I included the matchbooks so people could see a howie morenz matchbook. Pretty rare as well. I got tons of scans and tons of stuff. If you want to see more just email me. punchbug@sympatico.ca ALWAYS LOOKING TO TRADE FOR ANY BEEHIVE RELATED ITEMS

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where are the vintage collectors? There are Pics here - by billwinkle1 - 06-25-2012, 08:19 PM