`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009-10 Upper Deck, Needing Inserts

RE: 2009-10 Upper Deck, Needing Inserts
(06-19-2012, 08:37 PM)therobertogato Wrote: I have no idea how to list my cards. I looked at the info on how to do that. So, I basically search, click "add to organize" and then you guys know what I have? How do I add my "want"

Yes. Once you "add to organize" you can then go into your organize and mark things for trade/want. What I would do is as you are adding cards a box will pop up and ask you where you want the cards to go. Create a folder such as For Trade or Want. From there click on that folder and the cards should pull up. There is a part that says "Layout." When you click on this it will pull up several options and make sure you have it clicked on trade. From there you have to mark two boxes to trade. You have to say how many of the card you have and how many of the cards you have to "trade away." You will do the same thing for cards that you want. Let me know if you need any other help.

Do you have a list of cards you have? I can give you a list of all the Masterpieces, Now Appearing, Immortals, etc I have. Let me know.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2009-10 Upper Deck, Needing Inserts - by nickm1123 - 06-20-2012, 12:28 AM