`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
the seller told me to "go to hell"

RE: the seller told me to "go to hell"
(05-06-2012, 12:41 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Paypal will refund your money with no issues.

And just to throw it out there are you sure nice to seller? I have had 1000s of transactions with people and as long as I was cordial they were cordial. Perhaps you said something to have that said back to you. Go to hell is a pretty rude thing to say to someone if all you did was point out damage to the card. Just my $0.02.

Here's the blow by blow --<br>
I said, "I'm a little disappointed in the condition of the card. You didn't disclose that there is a chip in the back of card, on the right middle. This really brings down the value of the card."<br>
<br>
To which he replied with what I posted in the original post.<br>
<br>
I may have ticked him off with the following I guess: "You scanned it in the case. The U in Ultra blocked the view of where the defect is. Based on the response you gave you obviously knew it was there but you never bothered to disclose that in the description. I was happy with the price (as I'm sure you are too), but would never have bid on the item had I been told about the defect or you had put up a scan of the card when it was outside of the case so I could see the defect clearly. I'm not asking for my money back (which you obviously wouldn't do anyway), I'm just saying that that was pretty shady. But whatever. I live by the creed that what comes around goes around...I'm sure you'll get screwed in a transaction."<br>
<br>
So he responded with "ts hard to please to people like u because u want something for nothing...go to hell"<br>
<br>
As a final jab I told him "nice come back."<br>
<br>
Which was followed by "Wow I can act like a five year old too. Contact me again I'll contact ebay for harassment against you."<br>
<br>
So, yes, I admit I threw a few jabs. And yes, I feel bad about it. But in the end, I believe what I said, "what comes around goes around." If it makes you feel better, I'm not bothering with trying to get my money back...I'm just chalking it up to another loss on the bay. I'm not even going to ding him with a neg as it doesn't really matter to those that run the site. I just wanted him to know that as a seller that's pretty uncalled for. He should have just said sorry or didn't respond at all. His first retort is what got me.

Messages In This Thread
the seller told me to "go to hell" - by kstjst - 05-05-2012, 11:13 PM
RE: the seller told me to "go to hell" - by kstjst - 05-06-2012, 01:03 AM
RE: the seller told me to "go to hell" - by jt65 - 05-10-2012, 09:03 AM