`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Robert griffin lll gold sephia 5/10 upper deck

RE: Robert griffin lll gold sephia 5/10 upper deck
(05-12-2012, 12:36 PM)turo650 Wrote: I understand that but their is other 2 guys that own the same card and I have contacted them over eBay and they said they won't lower the price at all I'm not asking 399 or 499 + the cards I said I like the manning autos and Stanford is it a trade only no money involve . I won't even lower my price in my opinion this is rarer than any of the upper deck autos only 10 made where the true griffin collector at get at me.

this is your reply previously ..... it looked like you were trying to get a Peyton or Stafford auto for your base parallel of RGIII ???
(05-13-2012, 11:08 AM)turo650 Wrote: Let me let you guys know I said i like the manning I never said I wanted to trade the griffin for the manning I have 20 manning autos. Wow any how I'm going to keep the griffin. Peace out should delete this all ready a lot of haters in Beckett makes me never post anything any more later.

and I'm not a "hater" ..... I did offer $100 TV for your card, which imho is a fair offer for a non-auto'd, non-mem'd base parallel ..... whether or not he'll be a star only time will tell ..... till then he hasn't even stepped foot in a pre-season game and for all I know he may or not be a starter this coming season.

I treat all new rookies the same (except for Stafford lol) so if you find me a "hatin'" I'm not, it's just business ..... if you feel you can get more for your card I respect that, but that's just what I feel the card is worth to me Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Robert griffin lll gold sephia 5/10 upper deck - by pbean - 05-13-2012, 02:01 PM