`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Post on Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans was wrong.
04-24-2012, 04:14 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2012 04:15 PM by chrisa19978.)
RE: The Post on Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans was wrong.
(04-24-2012 03:36 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote:  Hmm you collect Jeter but I am now a girl? lol You never even watched Pride?? haha go read some more websites for a few years and then come talk to me.

I never watched a pride fight but I did look at the winners and losers and how long has pride been gone what 2 years or longer. You are bringing up the past as I am talking about now. It dosen't matter what they did then MMA is like any other sport. What have you done for me know and since UFC is the Top Dog around why do you wanna bring up pride especially when the meat of are discussion was about Anderson Silva who has not fought in pride in what 7 years and Jon Jones never fought there. All I need to do a base them off of what they are doing now and how they handle there opponents. Silva has never done great with wrestlers and Jones is a wrestler so to me thats a disadvantage. You talk crap about my name I will do the same as your name is not the greatest either. But remember your the one who said something first and I just answered back. I just find it funny you wanna defend Eli and you put your 2 cents in about my name so I did the same with your and made the comment on how you seem to wanna stand up for him. I don't even know why you wanna keep writeing on here as the fight and discussion is over and your just bringing it back up to instigate something to me. Jon Jones Light Heavyweight Champ and Anderson Silva the Middleweight Champ and I don't see either one losing there belt in to foreseeable future but I can see Silva being beat by Jon Jones. You see it the other way around so thats fine that part of the discussion is over which is what made this topic such a hot one. Now its time to move on until they either fight each other or one of the 2 gets beat.
(04-24-2012 03:36 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote:  Hmm you collect Jeter but I am now a girl? lol You never even watched Pride?? haha go read some more websites for a few years and then come talk to me.

You can't say to much being a Tebow fan though either.

Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 302 out of 303 99% complete.

1299/1921 1990's Jeter cards 68%

Photobucket link.
http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n614/chris19978_2/

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Post on Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans was wrong. - chrisa19978 - 04-24-2012 04:14 PM