`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Post on Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans was wrong.

RE: The Post on Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans was wrong.
(04-18-2012, 10:15 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: Someone is 13 in here...hmm...any guesses? Can we just move on now?! GEEZ

Ok dude sorry but I am 34 this post was not supposed to be what it was about but somehow turned into it. You have your opnion I have mine but no one hear has given me a good reason why Silva could beat Jones. We can argue the point all day but until you give me reasons you will never change my mind.
(04-18-2012, 11:39 PM)bigken117 Wrote: There is no mma fighter on the planet that Vegas would list as an underdog to silva. (You could argue bones or gsp or jds but that's it.) I still think Anderson opens as the favorite. If they listed silva as a dog to Llyoto they'd lose their shirt.

I never said Machida would be a favorite I said he would give Silva fits because of his stick and move stlye of fighting. Machida is a distance type fighter doing just enough to win a round and if he gets the chance he will try to finish but not if it will put him in harms way. If we were going favorite I would say only Evans in Jones as a Light Heavyweight and possibly only Jones as the Evans would be very questionable but because of his wrestling background they might make him a slight favorite as everyone know that Anderson Silva biggest challege is the wrestlers.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Post on Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans was wrong. - by chrisa19978 - 04-19-2012, 02:04 AM