`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Post on Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans was wrong.

RE: The Post on Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans was wrong.
(04-17-2012, 10:38 PM)dwegner1 Wrote: when did bones dodge silva? I dont ever remember hearing he was offered that fight. there is no way dana would bring that fight to silva or bones with sonnen and evans waiting in the wings still, so thats nonsense right there. also silva has been the one reluctant to fight at 205, so...

I dont think anyone is doubting silvas talent, just his size. this is why there are weight classes

My point exactly if anything the people are asking, Jones has not dodged anyone as he has taken fights with barley any notice.
(04-17-2012, 10:22 PM)Eli8024 Wrote: ...anyone that truly is a knowledgable MMA fan doesn't say "X would beat Y 8 out of 10 times". Either that or you still haven't learned to not count out elite fighters in any fight...novice stuff. I said I'm not the biggest Jon Jones fan...that I didn't particularly like the way he dodged Silva...as I'm sure Dana wasn't either. How we got to Anderson Silva having no shot against Jon Jones ....just stop lol

Hold on is this where he dodged Anderson Silva? To me it was Dana White saying that will not happen anytime soon. Maybe you need to learn about MMA a little more. You just argue and show no proof.

Read the entire artical here
http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/701602...silva-loom

Here's the sad truth, though. Although a fight between Jones and Silva would be, from a competitive standpoint, possibly the most intriguing matchup the UFC could make, it's not happening anytime soon.

It very well may never happen.

When asked about a potential fight between the two, White replied, and rightly so, the line of fighters between Silva and the 24-year-old champion is long.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Post on Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans was wrong. - by chrisa19978 - 04-17-2012, 10:44 PM