`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Joy Here This Playoff Season....

RE: No Joy Here This Playoff Season....
(04-15-2012, 04:10 PM)roussy35 Wrote: Now for the Alfredsson play, he was hit by Carl Hagelin......let me repeat that......he was hit by Carl Hagelin. Hagelin is what 4' 10"? LOL Had a Stu Bickel or someone like that thrown the elbow I may have questioned it a bit more because of everything else that was going on in the game. But because of Hagelin's size sometimes he has to make himself appear bigger when he throws a hit. Hence the arms up. Smile Being a shorter guy myself I understand. HAHAHA I've watched him play all year. He is not a dirty player. He plays hard but not dirty. I don't believe he threw the elbow on purpose. If any one suggests Torts sent Hagelin out there to do that on purpose is quite purposterous.

and that's supposed to excuse him throwing an elbow up to the head of Alfredsson? I'm somewhat with you... I've watched Hagelin too.. love the way he plays, but what he did was wrong, and the 3 games was well deserved... guess you Rangers fans aren't as lucky as the Preds fans who get to keep Weber... which brings me to this:

(04-15-2012, 04:10 PM)roussy35 Wrote: They may not be the toughest team but they are not the Red Wings. They will stand up for themselves.

excuse me, 'not the Red Wings'?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z8YqrxBR...=endscreen

I live in New Jersey and talk with Rangers fans every day.. I'm happy that an Original Six team.. specifically the Rangers, are playing well. I hope you do win a Cup (as long as you don't beat Detroit to do it). And I was gonna stay out of this whole thing, but if you wanna call out my team, let's compare notes... The Wings have made the playoffs 26 of the last 28 season, and 21 straight, and you're suggesting they did that by letting teams walk all over them? The Rangers have barely made it to the playoffs more times than the number of Stanley Cups the Wings have won since 96-97.

Again, I hope your Rangers do well this postseason, but until they actually do some winning, slow your roll on taking shots at the Wings
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Joy Here This Playoff Season.... - by phildo37 - 04-15-2012, 08:36 PM
RE: No Joy Here This Playoff Season.... - by afff - 04-15-2012, 05:08 PM