`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Now with Box 3 results!! First 2 boxes of 2011 NT case-Cam! HOF'ers! RPAs! BIG scans!

RE: First two boxes of 2011 NT case - with an unusual bonus card - BIG scans!
A thank you to all the kind responses and everyone's interest.

I apologize to everyone who I haven't had a chance to respond to. Though I've been a lurker on these boards for awhile, I had no idea posting the results of the NT case would generate the interest that it did! I also posted the results on another popular forum, so, needless to say I've been swamped with requests and offers between the two. I'll try to respond to everyone over the weekend, but please be patient. Between a full-time job, school, two toddlers, two boxers, and a curious wife, I didn't leave myself much time for myself and the hobby I love! I didn't even get a chance to have my wife break box #4 last night as I hoped! That should be an indication on how little time I've had...

In any case, thanks again and I really appreciate your patience for those of you who have inquired about cards. I promise any cards not listed as "Not Available" will not be sold/traded until I get through all PMs and messages.

Hopefully box #4 will be opened tonight!

Oh yeah, and Box #3 results will be posted shortly...

Messages In This Thread
RE: First two boxes of 2011 NT case - with an unusual bonus card - BIG scans! - by christiancrane - 04-13-2012, 02:10 PM