`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your collecting passions?

RE: What are your collecting passions?
(04-05-2012, 10:46 PM)sxfn4lf Wrote: After a couple years of flirting with this hobby, I finally found what I really want to collect. I'm really starting to dive into Bowman products. They seem to be the sort that have the most room to grow (or in some cases fall). That really seems to be what I like, to watch these young guys come up. It's exciting to watch a $5 auto grow into a $50 auto, and it's kind of exciting to splurge on a big colored refractor and wonder what's going to happen in a couple years. Will I be sitting on gold? Or was it a bad investment? I used to do a bunch of football, but I since traded off/sold everything I have. Of course I still pull for my Sox, so I decided every year I'm going to hoard everything I can find of one Sox prospect I like for whatever reason, and I'll be limiting my box breaks to Bowman, BoChro, and BDPP.

With all that said, what is your collecting passion? Prospects? Autos? Patches? Vintage. What is it that excites you about your preferences?

I agree with others that it looks like you're more interested in investing rather than collecting, and may not be as attached to your cards as others are to theirs. But to each his own I guess!

I like one of a kind cards Smile

Bowman: home of the pre-rookie card.

Messages In This Thread
What are your collecting passions? - by sxfn4lf - 04-05-2012, 10:46 PM
RE: What are your collecting passions? - by oneofakindcards - 04-07-2012, 09:18 PM
RE: What are your collecting passions? - by afff - 04-08-2012, 11:22 AM
RE: What are your collecting passions? - by mnc99 - 04-08-2012, 07:56 PM