`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
My Mailer Was Empty. No Bryce Harper for me.

RE: My Mailer Was Empty. No Bryce Harper for me.
(03-27-2012, 12:38 PM)d0dgerfan1979 Wrote: Guys like this are what has made me hesitant to trade on here. I love posting on here and talking back and forth with a few of you, it's just a shame. This whole ordeal has got me sick to my stomach for you guys. It makes you wonder what goes through the minds of people like that. You wonder what has made them THIS desperate. It's sad, but the only way to teach people like this is with real jail time. Mail fraud is a felony, but it doesn't necessarily mean real prison time if convicted. The worst part about it is if he's convicted of the theft, along with the mail fraud and he's a first time offender, he'll get a slap on the wrist, probation, and MAYBE a fine. If he's a kid, his parents would be held responsible for the fine, they may even face jail time. I guarantee this guy hasn't thought twice about that. I really hope for retribution for those of you who have been wronged. Does this website require a verified address the way Paypal does in order to trade?
Maybe it would be a good idea to add a middle man in trades. That way stuff like this doesn't happen. It would make me more comfortable in trading here. We both ship to the same place and once both sides of the trade are received, the cards are then forwarded to their new owner. And add a deadline. If your side of the trade isn't received by a certain day, the trade is voided and the cards are returned. That way NO ONE loses cards. It seems silly to have to resort to that, but how else do you weed out the bad traders so no one gets hurt. I'd pay a small fee for that kind of security. It could be profitable for Beckett too. It could also bring in a new segment to their business.

then you would have to pay shipping twice?

lets get a trade going dodgerfan, this is a rare occurence! i still have complete faith in this community and trading despite jakes actions.

[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mailer Was Empty. No Bryce Harper for me. - by bunk27 - 03-27-2012, 12:44 PM