Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam

RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam
(03-25-2012, 05:17 AM)randall617 Wrote: From Jakelovescards's profile:
"I used to love this site. Derek is such a lair. I had just told him about the very same thing happening to me on eBay ! Go to hell, I thought some of you were my friends, but I see how you stabbed me in the back. Nice talkintribe you told me you hated Derek, I sent you a ton of free cards and now your his buddy ? What a joke all of you are."
This doesn't explain the corroborating stories from the other traders that jibe with Derek's portrayal of events.

Here is the thing JAKE. You never told me an story but that's another lie to add to your ever growing list. The fact is if I was lying then why haven't you contacted the other 10-12 people on here who have posted you owe them cards. Screw me if you want and call me a liar. I can take it man ut send these guys what you owe them. Don't make this worse on yourself than it has to be. You turned this theft into a felony and you will be caught. It's not one guys word against another man. It's 20 guys words who don't even know each other, against YOU.

You can make me payments or whatever to clear this up but don't go to jail over it man. If its a lapse in judgement then get on here and say so. If its a scam then just watch your doors, windows, and always have eyes in the back of your head cause the boys in blue will be tapping on your shoulder soon. I assure you I won't quit until that happens. I have friends in high places man and am not afraid to call in a favor.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam - by afff - 03-24-2012, 01:14 PM
RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam - by dbroockerd - 03-25-2012, 08:42 AM