`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam

RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam
(03-24-2012, 04:02 PM)MrSwankTank21 Wrote: I just finished a deal with Jake. I have a Stan Musial auto coming in from the box of Tribute he opened. I Paypal'd him money and sent him a card, I believe all will be well and that my card will come in. I literally just PM'd with him last night talking about some other stuff and he said my card should be in today or Monday. I believe him 100%.

I think he's a stand up guy and if this happened, it was probably just an honest mistake. He has always done right with me and I expect my end of the deal to be here on Monday. I will for sure let you all know if it does come in the mail on Monday, which I believe it will.

And Derek, I know this upsetting, but you can't always just jump to conclusions. Jake is one of the premier members on these boards and always does his best to help others, I know from experience, so he will come through if something did in fact go wrong. Have faith man.

Hope everything works out and we can go back to some peaceful boards here.

My question is to you then why has he not come on here and defend himself. As more and more people have been adding to this post I think he might of had the biggest scam on beckett history. This will not be forgoten. I was thinking at first Derek jumped the gun but now I think Jake fooled all of us.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam - by afff - 03-24-2012, 01:14 PM
RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam - by chrisa19978 - 03-24-2012, 11:57 PM