`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Venezuelans - Do you have any?

RE: Topps Venezuelans - Do you have any?
(01-11-2015, 12:47 PM)GonePostal Wrote: Just found your post I have a few vz cards mostly Redsox from 64/67 and a 66 Pete rose that has seen better days . I am trying to find any yastrzemski vz's from 1960 , 64 ,66,67,72 ,77 I have not had much luck finding these . I do want to say wow your near complete sets of 66,&64 are very impressive since I'm lucky to see one or two in a year at any show in New England . Thank you for sharing your collections and I look forward to seeing you complete your sets

Thanks bud! Well Coimbre21 is the venezuelan yaz collector i know he is the one that startes this thread, they are pretty tough to come by. I found the ones i needed so i havent really looked much into finding anymore but i can always start looking to see what i can find.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Messages In This Thread
RE: Topps Venezuelans - Do you have any? - by alfredoleal2001 - 01-11-2015, 11:10 PM