`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Venezuelans - Do you have any?

RE: Topps Venezuelans - Do you have any?
(08-26-2013, 08:39 PM)coimbre 21 Wrote: Wow, very nice! You are nearing the finish line for a set where there are very, very few completed ones. Huge accomplishment to even get to this point. I am down to needing only 27 cards to complete my 66 set myself. I've made a couple of connections through this forum in case you haven't seen it. There are some local Venezuelan members which may be able to help you. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/toppsvenezuela/ Keep me posted on your progress and happy hunting.

Wow youre almost done with the 66 set as well!! hope you can finish it off quickly!!! Thanks for the group link, I requested the administrator so that I can join it. Ill keep posting my finds but things get a little more difficult now with 22 to go, Im missing the Mantle, Banks, Mays, Yaz, Killebrew and Mccovey along with 5 of the Era, pitching, batting, rbi leaders and also the AL Bombers card with Mantle so thats 12 that can be harder to find. The other 10 I think i can spot quickly.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Messages In This Thread
RE: Topps Venezuelans - Do you have any? - by alfredoleal2001 - 08-28-2013, 01:02 PM