`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Venezuelans - Do you have any?

RE: Topps Venezuelans - Do you have any?
(02-16-2012, 04:21 PM)coimbre 21 Wrote: You'll be doing very well to get a 4 on any 64 Venezuelan. As for Dave, I purchased a number of 66 VZ HOF's that he did not have listed but I've noticed he's really pumped up the price of his Venezuelans over the past year. You may know John Rumierz from ebay as well. He has a pretty extensive personal collection in addition to what he has listed on ebay and could help you find your Allison as well.

4's are definitely tough. The one I just subbed is probably the nicest one I've had in hand, so I can only hope for a 4! I'll definitely let you know how it turns out.

I've noticed that Dave has been bumping up the prices on those Venes. He's probably figured out that he's a pretty good hub to find them. I know I paid more than I wanted for the cards I purchased from him, but they are hard to find so I was willing to pay it.

I contacted John Rumierz to see if he can be of any additional help, so thanks for that tip!

Are you a member of the Topps Venezuela Yahoo Group? I haven't been involved much there, but it's another good place to do some networking.
Always looking to complete sets.

Collecting Allen & Ginter, Topps Heritage, Bowman Chrome, Topps Chrome, Gypsy Queen, etc.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Topps Venezuelans - Do you have any? - by walth4 - 02-18-2012, 04:13 PM