`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Best retail pull of my life ... THE LUCK CONTINUES!

RE: Best retail pull of my life, and maybe ever ... all time. Seriously!
(11-28-2011, 09:35 PM)sastahl Wrote: congrats man! i always enjoy hearing about retail mojo

Thanks a lot, Sastahl. I've actually been on fire like the last week and a half, and it's been totally random and unheard of in my largely average and unremarkable collecting career.

Hence, why I'm retiring while I'm on top:

— Last weekend, grocery shopping at Walmart: Two Topps Chrome Football rack packs left, I'm not going to buy them, but the guy in front of me seriously takes like 20 minutes to check out. Of course I talk myself into buying them ... I pull a Cam Newton Orange Refractor on top of the free 3-pack, regular Cam in one of the packs ...

— Tuesday at other Target in town: One random blaster of 2011 Score Hockey ... hockey is my distant fourth favorite sport, I seriously buy like two blasters of hockey a year just to pull any Crosbys (Crosbies?) or Stamkos(es)? — I pull a Ryan Nugent-Hopkins short print rookie card ...

— Friday night, same Target, one blaster of Absolute FB on my lunch break — Cam Newton Rookie Jersey Collection, in my opinion could be the nicest looking Cam jersey card this year.

I know, I know, I usually want to punch people like me on these boards (or at least ask them to pick my boxes) ... I'm DEFINITELY quitting while I'm ahead.

Take care, man ... RJ

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best retail pull of my life, and maybe ever ... all time. Seriously! - by rjcj2017 - 11-28-2011, 09:56 PM