`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(FLAMES, pg.61)
(09-25-2011, 07:38 PM)dark crawler88 Wrote: I should have stated it was my second provincials of the season for baseball. Weather on Friday was crappy. Lots of rain. We lost our first game 12-8 but I hit a inside the park home run which is good as I am a big guy. Only second one of the season. We cam back in the second game to win 8-6. We then decided to have many pops as we didn't play until 10am Saturday.. Came out Saturday morning, the air was crisp but all the gray clouds from Friday were gone, diamonds were in decent condition considering all the rain from Friday. We won the next game 17-5 and headed back to headquarters to see if we did enough to get a 4th game. Finished 9 in our pod of 22 teams. Played our 4th game and lost 15-6. So out of 170+ teams we finished somewhere in the 70's is suspects. If we had kept on winning we would of had 7 more games today. Everyone on the team was quite happy as this is our first year playing as a team as still working on our team chemistry.

Chris
That's awesome Chris! Well done on the inside-the-park homerun. Those are exciting to watch! Spud
Photobucket: http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae140/mrspudhead98/
I enjoy Beckett but I don't trade cards anymore.
Favorite quotes "... it will be reported to Canada Rev."
(A966567760846SVermont8911CCC346.1).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(FLAMES, pg.61) - by mrspudhead - 09-25-2011, 07:42 PM