`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(Capitals, pg.46)
With 7 votes for each card, I'm going to go out on a limb here and call this one earlier than expected. As is always true, you may, at your election and yours alone, abdicate the crown if there's another Capitals patch entered later on that you personally feel is superior.

What a dominant way to follow up your Panthers title.

Final Capitals Vote Tally

irbefan4life's Ovechkin Ultimate: 7 (vadim; rvell; fan08; bimola; crawler; crease; ono)
irbefan4life's Neuvirth SPA: 7 (wick; rice; iluv; cheat; ty4; scar; alto)

Congratulations to irbefan4life for both your Neuvirth and Ovechkin! You have the honor of breaking your own tie and choosing which card you want to be recognized for (as well as which card will represent you during the playoffs). And of course you have the next pick at your pleasure.

(09-20-2011, 10:49 PM)mrspudhead Wrote: LOL! Wonder if this is a good time to show my Ovechkin shield? IOIHO? Spud

Hehe, it would likely take something of that caliber to take this one away from Bruce! Maybe a dual shield with each side eroding a few votes.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

Messages In This Thread
RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(Capitals, pg.46) - by ricebondsmntna2young - 09-20-2011, 11:23 PM