`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Bowman Platinum 5 case break and contest thread (Contests closed)

RE: 2011 Bowman Platinum 5 case break and contest thread (Contests closed)
Case #4, Box #10

Emerald prospect refractors /599: Domingo Santana, Brody Colvin
Autos: Garrett Richards, Michael Choice
Auto relic /1166: Leo Nunez

Grade: F
Comments: Go Verlander!
(07-31-2011, 01:52 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: Yeah I forgot about the X-Fractors, should be pretty close on those too like you said.

As for selling Rainbow sets, I've done a fair amount of that as well as selling lots of Parallels. It all really depends on how much time you want to put into it. You can sell some of the bigger names as Rainbow sets and do well with them in 1-3 day auctions it seems, and then sell the lesser guys in a big lot of each color. Of course, if you don't want to take the time to make small player lots, having the big names in your Color Lots will up the money you'll see of the big Color Lots. If you go the Color Lot route, just make sure you do a lot for each color as that's the way you'll get your best money for them since some people will be doing just the Gold and others will go after the Ruby set.

Hopefully all that makes some sense, LOL.

Makes perfect sense, thanks. I usually do large lots of a single type. I'll have to do some completed auction searches before I sell.

(07-31-2011, 01:30 PM)clarkzac Wrote: You better not pull another plate or super, I'll be upset lol. I've always enjoyed watching your breaks, especially because I don't get to bust a bunch of boxes.

I'm afraid you're going to be upset anyway. I misnumbered my boxes in this thread. As you'll see, I had already posted a Box #7, and then I listed the next one (with the plate) as Box #7 as well. So the plate actually came in box #8. Two contestants picked that box, and so they are the ones in the contest lead. I'm really sorry about that. I only caught it just now because I have two boxes left to bust in this case and I was only through 9 boxes in this thread. I've made the appropriate edits now.

Nathan
Case #4, Box #11

Emerald prospect refractor /599: Matt Harvey
Blue prospect refractor /199: Kyle Seager
Auto: Brad Holt
Emerald auto /399: Dickie Joe Thon
Auto relic redemption: Brett Cecil

Grade: D-
Comments: Again, sorry clarkzac. Maybe I’ll get another plate or a super to make it all moot.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2011 Bowman Platinum 5 case break and contest thread (Contests closed) - by pyweed - 07-31-2011, 01:57 PM