`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Hall of Fame Discussion..Everyone is welcome!

RE: Hall of Fame Discussion..Everyone is welcome!
Barring major injury, catastrophic accident or a "Celtic Pride" type kidnapping, Jose Reyes will be in the Hall of Fame one day. His hit, run, 2B, 3B, SB totals should all be top 10 or better all time if he plays another 10 solid years. People might think I am crazy but the guy really is as good as advertised. He changes the game in so many ways. If he gets traded or signs somewhere with a world series contender where what he does gets the grand stage attention it deserves, it would be hard to keep him out. A lot of people don't realize that he has already had two all-round seasons that have only been duplicated by one other player in about 80 years....one of those seasons he matched Juan Samuel with the best overall numbers across like 8 categories, the only other player to do it since the earlier 1900's...I don't remember the stats from the other year he had that was similar or who the other player was but the fact of the matter is, nobody impacts a game like he does. Like I said, a lot of people will bash me for making this claim, but he really is that good as long as he continues to maintain his consistency and doesn't get bored.
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hall of Fame Discussion..Everyone is welcome! - by cmccart8 - 06-17-2011, 09:42 AM