`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XstreamINsanity's Trade/Sale Thread (and Rules): Mainly looking for Pistons

RE: XstreamINsanity's Trade/Sale Thread (and Rules): Mainly looking for Pistons
(05-23-2011, 09:58 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: hey xstream, when you upload cards on here, is beckett going to use the scans, or is it like the old system where you had to click on the non image and then it shows scan submitted by whoever.

It's still kind of like the old system. When I upload a scan, if you go to my Organize, you see my scans. But if you are on the card page, you only see the stock scan or no scan until you click on the Image Gallery. I just wish they would put the Images in the Add Items window so people knew what they were adding. If you go to my Organize and go to my For Trade - Basketball collection then to go the last page, you'll see my scans in there. If you go to the item page, you don't see them until you click on the Image Gallery. However, I think in time they'll be approving them again. I've been trying to upload the cards while doing stuff around the house since it takes a few minutes. It's because they're adding a watermark to the card like other sites have been doing.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Messages In This Thread
RE: XstreamINsanity's Trade/Sale Thread (and Rules): Mainly looking for Pistons - by xstreaminsanity - 05-24-2011, 07:21 AM