`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
First homerun at your first game, who was it?

RE: First homerun at your first game, who was it?
(02-21-2011, 12:11 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: http://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/...8150.shtml

Here is the stat line from the Atlanta/San Fran game I mentioned earlier and below is a grainy pic I took from our seat in the outfield right as Barry Bonds was about to hit the 1st homer I ever saw in person

[Image: 3.jpg]

That some good stuff!
(02-20-2011, 08:32 PM)akbobcat Wrote: In the year of 1997 I saw the Orioles (at home) play against the Mariners. Denny Martinez was pitching for the Mariners when I saw B. J. Surhoff hit a homerun, it was the first one I ever saw. Edgar Martinez hit a home run as well. A-Rod was injured and did not play. Also as a side note B.J. hit for the cycle during that game and Seattle lost.

In 1999 I saw Griffey Jr hit a grand slam for a come from behind victory against the Blue Jays. Been to maybe 12 games total and have seen Edgar Martinez put out at least six dingers.

Wasn't Denny (Dennis) Martinez the player who accidentally hit Puckett in the face?
[Image: Exposfan09.jpg]

"Because some men aren't looking for money. They can't be bought, bullied, or reasoned with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Collecting Ryan Zimmerman and Marquis Grissom!

Messages In This Thread
RE: First homerun at your first game, who was it? - by exposfan09 - 02-21-2011, 04:00 PM