`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Show me a QB more Accurate than this guy!!!
02-11-2011, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2011 07:30 PM by mardigrasking.)
RE: Show me a QB more Accurate than this guy!!!
(02-11-2011 06:34 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote:  Was just trying to get a rise out of ya, and I agree Brees is nasty, him Brady and Manning are all in a class of their own...maybe Rodger's can be added to the mix now as well.

LOL, rise achieved. I would vote for Drew if he ran for Louisiana Governor. As Drew once said:

"Things are going very well for me here, and every day I am thankful I chose to come to New Orleans," Brees said in response to a question posed by Times-Picayune reporter Mike Triplett about the Saints' current popularity. "Seems like I could probably just walk up to someone, knife him in the gut or shoot him point-blank in the face, and then walk away without anyone doing anything."

I agree about the QBs you listed. Rodgers will likely be the best QB in the league in a few years as Brees, Brady, and Manning are all getting up there in age.

EDIT:
Just realized that quote is from a fictitious The Onion article, but I'm leaving it in anyway because it's funny. I can't think of any Saints fans that I know who would testify if they saw Drew breaking the law.

[Image: jimmygsig.jpg]
1/1 /25 /5
0 /99
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Show me a QB more Accurate than this guy!!! - mardigrasking - 02-11-2011 07:24 PM