`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
1998 Pacific Omega Rising Stars parallels

This instance is confusing because these parallels used to be listed, but are no longer. Perhaps these never existed in the first place? I am doubtful however. Players featured in this insert set were rookies in 1998 such as Peyton Manning, so if any knowledgeable super collectors of anyone featured in this set would like to verify the existence of these parallels it will be appreciated.

If you type in the above listed set in to the OPG you will see the base set and a "Colors" parallel only. This "Colors" parallel reads N/A for each card, with a couple exceptions, and I am assuming that it is in reference to the 1/1 Gold parallel and I believe these do exist.

The aforementioned base and gold versions are OPG listed, however the parallels NOT currently listed which at one time also were are:

Blue (# 100m)
Red (# 75m)
Green (# 50m)
Purple (# 25m)
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by nittany13 - 02-02-2013, 10:18 PM