`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BVG Serial numbers do not match Beckett Website?

BVG Serial numbers do not match Beckett Website?
I recently sold this card on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...TQ:US:1123 It was graded long ago by Beckett. It is in the original BVG slab, has the sub grades on the back, and the serial number on the back. When the buyer received the card, they checked the serial number on the Beckett website. It came up with a Randy Moss card from 1998. They instantly made a paypal claim and my money was snatched away. I was of course extremely worried. But I looked all over ebay and found many BVG cards with the older cases that have the grade on the front, the subgrade on the back, a barcode on the back, and a serial number on the back. The serial number of every single one shows up as a different card on the Beckett website (even of the BVG button is pushed instead of BGS). Some other instances are ebay items 121241434443, 131071023597, among many many others. I cannot find any message boards that discuss this issue. Is there somewhere else to look up the old serial numbers? Certainly all of those $20 cards arent fake cards, with fake BVG cases and fake serial numbers. Has anyone run in to this? Can anyone help me out with some information so I could get my $1700 back? Help would be much appreciated!!

Messages In This Thread
BVG Serial numbers do not match Beckett Website? - by Brianstox - 12-24-2013, 11:05 PM