`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
2013 Customer Appreciation Month Starts September 1st

RE: 2013 Customer Appreciation Month Starts September 1st
(09-11-2013, 09:05 AM)blujeanlady13 Wrote: It shouldn't matter if you've been a member for 10+yrs or 1 day. If that how Beckett is gonna do it thats 100% BS

On the other hand I completely disagree with this statement. I think it should matter how long you have been a paying member. If you have been a member for 10 years I think its fair to say you have contributed to the profitability of the site and the company more then someone who is here for a year. And I don't think it would be unfair for someone to have a better chance at winning due to their seniority, Beckett could put a lottery system in place similar to the NBA Draft Lottery. Seniority is used most places in the workplace to reward longstanding contributions I don't see why it shouldnt be implemented here in the same way. And for those of you who aren't Site members but have spent a lot of money having your cards graded through Beckett Grading, the grading department could have a contest similar for their repeat customers!

Messages In This Thread
2013 Customer Appreciation Month Starts September 1st - by tkaplan - 08-21-2013, 09:05 AM
RE: 2013 Customer Appreciation Month Starts September 1st - by bwolvie1122 - 09-11-2013, 09:52 PM