`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest Adds...Including 1 of the '02 JMacs I needed!

Latest Adds...Including 1 of the '02 JMacs I needed!
Nothing near as spectacular as Jerry as been picking up lately (lucky dog!), but did add a 2002 JMac I needed...the list is now down to 6! And I've been wanting one of these Wallace Father & Son cards since I first seen one and am glad to have it. The Under Cover Rusty is definitely nothing special...especially since it showed up creased...not too pleased about that. Anyhow, wanted to show off the F&S and '02 JMac adds...as well as the bad luck UC Rusty, but hey, it happens to all of us from time to time I suppose. At least it wasn't the F&S card that showed up damaged!! Gotta see the silver lining in everything if you can.

2002 Press Pass Stealth Samples #51 Jamie McMurray

[Image: IMG_0364_zps2fcdf7b9.jpg]

2007 Press Pass Legends Father and Son Firesuits Bronze #RWSWF R.Wallace/S.Wallace 11/99

[Image: IMG_0043_zps38e25a5c.jpg]

2005 Press Pass Eclipse Under Cover Driver Red #UCD9 Rusty Wallace 023/400 (Tough to see the creases in the scan & looks much worse in person. There is one crease that goes from the left edge through the "Press Pass" foil stamp. The 2nd, smaller crease is also on the left side, running from the nose of the "car" towards the left side.)

[Image: IMG_0044_zps157e464c.jpg]

-=-
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Messages In This Thread
Latest Adds...Including 1 of the '02 JMacs I needed! - by Mikarlo - 08-14-2013, 12:47 AM