`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shipping question for our resident Aussies

Shipping question for our resident Aussies
So as I posted awhile back I made that miraculous flea-market find we all dream about: Dennis Rodman 1997-98 SPx Grand Finale parallel #10/50. I sold it on the 'bay and shipped it international priority mail, which supposedly takes 6-10 business days. We're currently at 15 business days and counting and the item has not been delivered. This is the most valuable card I have ever owned (albeit briefly) and needless to say losing that sale would hurt a ton!

The item was shipped to Queensland, Australia and the last update on the tracking was that it left Miami, FL on June 3rd. My question is directed at our friendly Australian members but if anybody else has any insights I would welcome them!

Have there been any shipping issues were packages get delayed in customs or anything of that nature? The buyer and I agreed to put the value at $400 so that it wouldn't be held up, but is this at least a possibility? And if so, wouldn't it have been scanned first so at least I know it got to Australia safely? Any help would be immensely appreciated.

Also, I guess if anybody tries to sell you that card on the cheap, report it stolen Sad
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Shipping question for our resident Aussies - by buckunteer - 06-20-2013, 11:30 AM