Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does BGS accept RE--submissions???

Does BGS accept RE--submissions???
Hello,

I recently submitted a few cards to BGS for grading. Overall, I was pleased with the grading results.

However, I had one specific question regarding a particular card (image provided below). I submitted three (3) of these 2012 Panini Certified Mirror Gold #/25 cards... Of the three (3) that I submitted, all three (3) surface grades received a "8.5" subgrade.

I have submitted cards for a little over a year now and feel somewhat familiar with what Beckett looks for... (in terms of grading for the most part -- no, I am far from an expert, lol ). I feel that these cards where given substantially lower subgrades @ "8.5" subgrades for their surfaces. In my personal opinion, I do not see any "dimples, surface scratches, dings, hairline scratches, divits, bumps, refractor lines, etc." in the surfaces of the cards... I believe the grader may have possibly given the 'surface' lower subgrades as a result of the way Panini produced and manufactured the card (cards have glitter spots -- which all of these Mirror cards do in the 2012 set) as opposed to a "flaw" in the card's surface.

So my question is:
Would I be able to "RE" submit these cards and "ONLY" have their surface subgrades reviewed???
Or if I resubmit the cards, will the cards be reviewed in their entirety (centering, surface, edges, corners)???

[Image: KGrHqJqFCrzcNDbhBRqPgg60_57_zps8e318752.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Does BGS accept RE--submissions??? - by coureymarshall - 06-03-2013, 04:38 PM